Our vehicles are regularly serviced and well maintained. They include full comprehensive insurance (excludes tyre and windscreen damage) and road side assistance.
|Day Rate (24Hrs)||Weekend (Fri PM – Mon 9AM)||Day Rate ( for 3-6 days)||7 Days||Mileage|
|Sprinter (MWB)||£65.00||£135.00||£60.00 per day||£350.00||300 per day|
|Sprinter (LWB)||£75.00||£165.00||£65.00 per day||£420.00||300 per day|
|Luton (Tail Lift)||£100.00||£215.00||£90.00 per day||£560.00||300 per day|
The initial price of the vehicles covers one driver. To add an additional driver costs an extra £5.00 for the total hire period.
There is a 300-mile allowance per day (or reasonable usage). Prices include VAT.
– Drivers must be between 21-75 years of age and held a full driving licence for more than 2 years.
– Have no more than 6 points on their licence – if you do have any endorsements or penalty points please make staff aware at time of booking.
– Payments can be made using most credit or debit cards. We initially process the rental amount plus a £200.00 security deposit (£30.00 is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable) it will be deducted from a card in the drivers name and refunded upon the safe, undamaged return of the vehicle.
– If you have been involved in one or more motor accidents/insurance claims in the last 3 years, please make staff aware during the time of booking.
What to bring with you when collecting your vehicle:
– Driving licence photo card
– National insurance number or an online DVLA licence check result/printout
– 2 separate utility bills or bank statements (excluding mobile phone bills) which must be dated within 90 days of the hire date – emails can be used
– If you have an in date passport that you can bring with you, you will only need to provide 1 proof of address.
Van Hire FAQS
1. Can Vehicles be dropped off out of office hours?
Under some circumstances they can be, but the hirer remains legally responsible for the vehicle until it has been checked in by our staff.
2. Can hirers take vehicles abroad?
Unfortunately we do not currently allow our hire vehicles to be taken abroad.
3. Is your day rate 24 hours?
Yes, if you hire out a van at 9 am today the vehicle would be due back at 9 am tomorrow.
4. What time can I collect and return a hire van?
Vehicles must be collected during office hours (Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, Saturday 9 am – 12 pm).
5. Do I need to provide my driving licence?
Yes, we will require your driving licence photo card at all times.
6. What paper work do I need to bring with me?
– Full driving licence (photo card)
– 2 separate proofs of address with a postal date in the last 90 days (utility bills, bank stats etc).
– NI number
7. Is there an age limit?
Drivers must be 21 – 75 years of age and held a full driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
8. Is there a vehicle excess?
In the event of an accident, you are liable for £750 + vat excess in respect of all claims.
9. Can I hire a vehicle with endorsements on my driving licence?
Details of endorsements must always be given. Depending on the seriousness of the endorsements and the number of endorsements, you may be able to hire a van. Please contact the office with details to be sure.
10. How many drivers can I have?
The initial price per vehicle covers one driver. Any additional drivers may be added onto the insurance at an extra price of £5 per driver for the total hire period.
11. Do you require a deposit?
Yes, we take a £200 security deposit (£30 is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable in the event of a booking cancellation) which must be taken off a debit or credit card in the drivers name.
12. What is your fuel policy?
When your vehicle is collected from us it will be full of fuel and we ask that you return it full of fuel. If not we charge £2.00 per litre and your deposit will not be refunded until we have managed to fill the vehicle up.