Hire A Van
Please fill out the form opposite to request your van hire.
After submitting the form, a member of our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss your request and payments details.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team directly, please ring us on 01726 814400
The following documents MUST be with you when you collect any of the vehicles. The insurance company will not cover you unless all of the required paperwork has been checked
- The driver must be between 25 – 70 years of age with no more than 6 points on their licence.
- The driver must present a current driving licence (at least held for two years or more). If the driver has the new UK photocard licence, the paper part must also be presented prior to hiring the vehicle.
- We will also need one additional proof of your home address as well as the licence (utility bills, payslip, bank statement etc. within the last quarter).
- If you are in the throws of moving address, then we will require a utility bill at your current address and a legal letter showing your new address.
- Payment can be made using most major credit or debit cards in the drivers name. We initially process the rental amount plus a £200 security deposit will be deducted from your card and refunded upon the safe, undamaged return of the vehicle.
The checklist is as follows:
- Photo driving licence card
- Paper element of license is now invalid, a required licence check is to be carried out by www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence or bring with you your national insurance number, where we can assist with a licence check
- One proof of ID (in addition to the driving licence) such as bank statement, utility bill etc within the last quarter if your driving licence address is different from current two forms of ID required